Davroe CURLiCUE Curl Activator 200ml
Davroe CURLiCUE Curl Activator 200ml
Anti-frizz spray to instantly enhance, define and refresh curls
A powerful yet ultra-lightweight curl activator that gives flexible definition to enhance natural curls, and reset them between washes. Enriched with Avocado Oil, Lotus Flower, and Kakadu Plum Extract, CURLiCUE Curl Activator reduces frizz and smooths textured hair, to give maximum bounce.
Can be used as a lightweight styling product to give hold and lift, or as a refresher spray to re-activate slept on or stretched out curls. This product layers daily without tackiness and enhances the hair’s natural lustre while protecting it against pollutants.
Enriched with Avocado, Kakadu Plum & Lotus Flower Extracts
A powerful yet ultra-lightweight curl activator
Gives flexible definition to enhance natural curls
Reduces frizz and smooths textured hair, to give maximum bounce
Can be used as a lightweight styling product for hold and lift
Spray liberally into damp hair and scrunch or finger coil for definition
Scrunch into slept on or stretched out curls to reactivate
Directions for use: Spray liberally onto damp or dry hair, scrunching upwards for extra lift. For more definition, or to re-shape very stretched-out sections, spray small pieces and finger coil each curl. Ensure product is evenly distributed for best results.
Tip: After using CURLiCUE Curl Balm, spray Curl Activator onto your palms and scrunch to emulsify the products and ensure even frizz-free curls.
Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100.00 (NZ Only)
- Metro $6.00
- Rural $9.00
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- NZ Post
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 12pm, or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery, however this is NOT guaranteed.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Authority to Leave:
- All our packages are sent as a Signature Required service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave.
- If you would prefer to have your package left with no signature required, you will need to submit a Authority To Leave request via NZPost - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place, whether attended or not. However, if the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they may leave a "Card to Call" so you can arrange re-delivery. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- Delivery instructions will not be followed without an Authority To Leave request. However, even with an ATL in place, we can not guarantee that instuctions will be followed to the letter. In particular, the courier will NOT call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
Hair Plus takes no responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
At this time, we only ship to Australia via NZPost International Air. Free shipping does not apply to international orders. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to other international addresses. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
Please read our Returns Policy here. All return requests should be submitted via the Returns policy page.