Davines Alchemic Creative CORAL Conditioner 250ml
Davines Alchemic Creative CORAL Conditioner 250ml
Conditioner to achieve creative colours for blonde or lightened hair. Temporary, the colour result will depend on the starting level of the hair and its reflect.
- Direct pigments for beautiful vibrant colour results.
- 98% of biodegradable ingredients.*
- 95% of natural origin ingredients.**
- Jojoba oil to offer shine, softness and a high conditioning effect.
*Biodegradability calculated as the sum of the percentage of all raw materials rapidly biodegradable according to the method OECD 301: this method defines as a rapidly biodegradable ingredient that in 28 days it is at least 70% degraded.
**In Davines, an ingredient is defined of natural origin when 100% of its molecular structure is of natural origin, without any synthetic portion.
- No silicones.
- Recycled plastic jars.
- Labels made of plastic from renewable, vegetal sources.
- Carbon neutral packaging.
- Apply the product to shampooed, towel-dried or dry hair, ensuring complete saturation of the product into the hair on the area that you want to colour.
- Process for up to 20 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- If you only want to maintain a colour, you can leave the ALCHEMIC CREATIVE CONDITIONER on for a shorter processing time (5-8 minutes).
Each ALCHEMIC CREATIVE CONDITIONER can be used on its own or intermixed (also with the traditional ALCHEMIC conditioners) to create personalized colour results.
ALCHEMIC CREATIVE CONDITIONERS are formulated to gradually lose the intensity from the hair with subsequent shampoos.
The fading is very variable and depends upon the condition of the hair and the ALCHEMIC CREATIVE CONDITIONER chosen. Generally, on healthy or natural hair the colour intensity may fade faster compared to porous or heavily bleached hair. On healthy or natural hair it may be necessary to apply the colour conditioners every 2-4 shampoos. On bleached hair it may be necessary to apply the more pastel colours (coral, pink, lavender) every 5-6 washes while the more intense colours (marine blue, teal) it may keep their intensity longer (8-10 shampoos).
Adds such a nice colour to my hair and has made it feel soft and healthy again.
Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100.00 (NZ Only)
- Metro $6.00
- Rural $9.00
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- NZ Post
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 12pm, or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery, however this is NOT guaranteed.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Authority to Leave:
- All our packages are sent as a Signature Required service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave.
- If you would prefer to have your package left with no signature required, you will need to submit a Authority To Leave request via NZPost - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place, whether attended or not. However, if the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they may leave a "Card to Call" so you can arrange re-delivery. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- Delivery instructions will not be followed without an Authority To Leave request. However, even with an ATL in place, we can not guarantee that instuctions will be followed to the letter. In particular, the courier will NOT call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
Hair Plus takes no responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
At this time, we only ship to Australia via NZPost International Air. Free shipping does not apply to international orders. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to other international addresses. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
Please read our Returns Policy here. All return requests should be submitted via the Returns policy page.