Olaplex Hair Perfector #3
Olaplex Perfector No.3
Now you have the opportunity to take home part of the professional service and continue to get professional results with the take home Hair Perfector No.3. This product is recommended by stylists.
Invented by two of the world’s leading PHD’s in Chemistry and Materials… Olaplex links broken bonds in the hair more effectively than oxygen in peroxide or developer making hair stronger and more healthy.
For Every Hair Type
"Discover how fabulous it feels to have incredibly strong, totally healthy hair"
No.3 Hair Perfector works dynamically to help repair damage to all hair types, and it can also be applied once a week between chemical services to further lock-in the results of any given salon treatment.
No.3 Maintains your in-salon Olaplex service.
No.3 Hair Perfector is not a conditioner. No.3 is our at home bond builder that contains the same active ingredient found in all professional Olaplex products. Our patented technology re-links the broken disulfide bonds in every type of hair providing real, structural repair that works from within. For best results, please follow our instructions.
- Step 1: Apply a generous amount to towel-dried hair and comb through.
- Step 2: Leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes. Remember, the longer it’s on, the more effective it is, especially for hair that is compromised. We’ve seen great results from people who leave it on 90 minutes
- Step 3: Rinse, shampoo, condition then style as usual.
Remember, this isn't a conditioning treatment. Olaplex strengthens the hair internally, making it healthier than before but it does not address moisture. If dryness is an issue for you, be sure to follow with your favourite moisture mask.
WHAT IS OLAPLEX?
Olaplex was created in California only a year ago, and has already reached cult status. The founders commissioned two world-leading PhDs in Materials and Chemistry who had never worked on hair products before, Dr. Eric Pressly and Dr. Craig Hawker, to find a way to stop chemical treatments from damaging hair. Using their fresh perspective, this dream team invented a single ingredient chemistry, one that is free of silicone or oils, which links broken bonds in the hair during and after chemical services to make them stronger than they were before. It may all sound like the same old mumbo-jumbo, but proof is in the pudding: top colourists are raving about the results from Olaplex all over social media.
Go Blonder. Push the envelope further without compromising the integrity of hair. From the photo shoot to the salon chair, colorists are set free from the fear of damaged hair.
From permanent colour to balayage, Olaplex multiplies bonds to make hair stronger and healthier, while colour lasts longer with more vibrancy.
Olaplex: The original chemistry that multiplies bonds and cross-links broken bonds. It's a new salon service, and it’s now available in New Zealand exclusively through Boutique Brands and Black Sheep Brands.
You can use Olaplex as a tool or offer it to your clients as a new service. The choice is up to you. As a tool, use Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier by adding it to lightener or colour, and finish by applying Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector after colour is rinsed from the hair, to eliminate breakage with every colour service.
You can also optimise Olaplex by offering it as a new salon service, either as a stand-alone permanent repair treatment, or as an anti-breakage upgrade to technical services such as keratin smoothing, chemical relaxing and perms. To support all Olaplex in-salon services, include the professional Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector, a take home for your client to use once a week to strengthen hair further, or to use as a pre-treatment to a future chemical service. No.3 Hair Perfector has fantastic additional benefits that have been reported by thousands of clients.
I ❤️This product. Made my hair stronger and not so matted.
I ❤️ This product. Made my hair much stronger as Nd it isn’t matted anymore.
I love this amazing product, it does wonders for my hair
This product is life! I have bleach blonde hair that is a bit damaged. Olaplex has made it become so much softer and stronger. Love love love this product!
Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- FREE Shipping on orders over $60.00
- Metro $5.00
- Rural $9.00
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- NZ Post for the majority of deliveries Internationally.
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 2pm, or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Non Signature Required:
- We use a Signature Required service as our standard service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection.
- If you would prefer your package to be sent NON SIGNATURE REQUIRED, please note NON SIGNATURE REQUIRED or ATL in your delivery instructions in capital letters. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place. (ATL) orders at the address provided, whether attended or not. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- If the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery.
- Notes in your delivery instructions may or may not be followed by the courier. We can not guarantee that instructions will be followed to the letter. In particular, our courier will not call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
- Hair Plus takes no responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
Yes we ship internationally, with excellent pricing. Prices will vary depending on what is purchased. All prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
Unfortunately, due to delivery costs, free shipping or discounted shipping promotional codes do not apply to international orders unless clearly stated otherwise.
You may have to pay additional customs clearance charges. These additional charges for customs clearance is the recipients’ responsibility. Hair Plus has no control over these charges so we advise you to contact your customs authority if you have any concerns.
Estimated time frames are:
- Australia - 2-20 Days
- Worldwide - 4-20 Days
Please note: Any aerosols (pressurised cans) are classed as dangerous goods and cannot be sent internationally as it is against the law for us to do so.
Due to the nature of these items, we take all necessary care in packaging but accept no responsibility in the event that they get damaged. However, we will proceed with the standard claim procedure with the courier company, which can take some time. We cannot offer a refund or replacement product until all the documentation has been filed and approved.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
Please read our Returns Policy here. All return requests should be submitted via the Returns policy page.