Color WOW Control PURPLE Mousse 200ml
Color WOW Control PURPLE Mousse 200ml
Toning + Styling Foam for Blonde Hair
Easier, friendlier way to instantly neutralise brassy tones; add bounce + style memory.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Lightly tinted, leave-in foam helps neutralise brassy, yellow tones in blonde, white, grey, and all fair shades
- No messy, dark dyes that stain hands, towels, and clothes
- Renews elasticity; boosts volume + bounce
- No sulphates, cruelty-free, gluten-free, vegan
WHO SHOULD USE IT:
Natural, colour-treated blondes and anyone with blonde highlights. White hair, grey hair and any fair hair shades that turn yellow or brassy. Anyone who uses purple shampoo.
HOW TO USE:
Use after shampooing and conditioning. DO NOT PUT ON SOAKING WET HAIR. The brassier your colour, the drier your hair should be when applied. Shake can well, then invert to dispense foam into palm. Apply directly to brassy areas or all over. Leave in, style as usual.
Very very good and effective mousse.
No build up either.
Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100.00 (NZ Only)
- Metro $6.00
- Rural $9.00
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- NZ Post
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 12pm, or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery, however this is NOT guaranteed.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Authority to Leave:
- All our packages are sent as a Signature Required service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave.
- If you would prefer to have your package left with no signature required, you will need to submit a Authority To Leave request via NZPost - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place, whether attended or not. However, if the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they may leave a "Card to Call" so you can arrange re-delivery. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- Delivery instructions will not be followed without an Authority To Leave request. However, even with an ATL in place, we can not guarantee that instuctions will be followed to the letter. In particular, the courier will NOT call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
Hair Plus takes no responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
At this time, we only ship to Australia via NZPost International Air. Free shipping does not apply to international orders. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to other international addresses. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
Please read our Returns Policy here. All return requests should be submitted via the Returns policy page.