Kerastase 500ml Genesis Bain Nutri-Fortifiant Shampoo
Available in a 500ml deluxe size for a limited time.
ANTI HAIR-FALL CARE
Anti hair-fall fortifying shampoo for dry weakened hair, prone to falling due to breakage. Gently clarifies and reinforces fiber to reduce the risk of hair-fall due to breakage. This rich formula forms an unctuous foam removing dirt and excess of oil while providing intense nourishment for dry hair. Its gentle cleansing action soothes and hydrates hair from root to tip, leaving a lightweight feel. Enriched with a potent combination of Edelweiss Native Cells and Ginger Root, it strenghtens the fiber for intense resilience to reduce the risk of hair-fall. Hair is prepared to be treated, nourished and fortified with a fuller look.
- 93,3% less breakage *
- 93,3% more resistant *
- 93,3% stronger hair *
- 49% increase of softness **
- Reduced hair-fall due to breakage by 93,3% *
- 65% more hydrated/nourished hair **
- 49% increase of softness **
- Bodifies and plumps the hair fiber when combined with Masque Reconstituant ***
*Instrumental test, reduction of broken hair mass versus classical shampoo after 1 application
**Instrumental test, increase of hydration/softness compared to before application
***Instrumental test, compared to before application
Wet hair then thoroughly remove excess water before applying a quarter-sized amount of shampoo touch by touch onto 5 key zones of the hair. Add water and emulsify. Focus this first wash on the scalp using finger tips to massage the scalp and remove impurities. Rinse thoroughly. Apply a second quarter-sized amount of shampoo touch by touch and add water. The second lather will produce a more abundant foam which will help cleanse lengths all the way to the ends. Rinse thoroughly.
Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100.00 (NZ Only)
- Metro $6.00
- Rural $9.00
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- NZ Post
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 12pm, or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery, however this is NOT guaranteed.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Authority to Leave:
- All our packages are sent as a Signature Required service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave.
- If you would prefer to have your package left with no signature required, you will need to submit a Authority To Leave request via NZPost - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place, whether attended or not. However, if the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they may leave a "Card to Call" so you can arrange re-delivery. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- Delivery instructions will not be followed without an Authority To Leave request. However, even with an ATL in place, we can not guarantee that instuctions will be followed to the letter. In particular, the courier will NOT call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
Hair Plus takes no responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
At this time, we only ship to Australia via NZPost International Air. Free shipping does not apply to international orders. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to other international addresses. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
Please read our Returns Policy here. All return requests should be submitted via the Returns policy page.