Evo Buddies 500ml DAILY Normal Persons Duo
Evo Buddies 'Great Sculptors Don't Use Tofu' Shampoo and Conditioner Duo will leave you looking and feeling your very best. An ideal gift, the pair work in tandem to cleanse and conditioner normal to oily hair types.
Normal Persons Shampoo (500ml):
Specially formulated for normal to oily hair, the formula forms a light yet powerful lather that effectively removes excess oil, dirt and impurities, leaving your hair thoroughly cleansed. Providing a deep cleansing action, it rinses out easily, without leaving any residue in your locks.
Normal Persons Conditioner (500ml):
Combining moisturisers, protein, an anti-sebum agent and scalp stimulating ingredients, the rich formula delivers nourishment to locks, whilst nourishing the scalp. The conditioner is also able to provide a cooling sensation during hot weather conditions.
Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100.00 (NZ Only)
- Metro $6.00
- Rural $9.00
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- NZ Post
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 12pm, or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery, however this is NOT guaranteed.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Authority to Leave:
- All our packages are sent as a Signature Required service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave.
- If you would prefer to have your package left with no signature required, you will need to submit a Authority To Leave request via NZPost - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place, whether attended or not. However, if the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they may leave a "Card to Call" so you can arrange re-delivery. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- Delivery instructions will not be followed without an Authority To Leave request. However, even with an ATL in place, we can not guarantee that instuctions will be followed to the letter. In particular, the courier will NOT call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
Hair Plus takes no responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
At this time, we only ship to Australia via NZPost International Air. Free shipping does not apply to international orders. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to other international addresses. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
Please read our Returns Policy here. All return requests should be submitted via the Returns policy page.