Ghd Limited Edition Helios ROSE PINK Hair Dryer
Ghd Limited Edition Helios ROSE PINK Hair Dryer
$20 from every sale of the ghd rose pink collection goes to the Breast Cancer Foundation NZ
Introducing the limited edition ghd helios™ rose pink hair dryer featuring our Take Control Now call to action to regularly to self-check – join ghd in supporting breast cancer charities globally.
Ergonomically designed for ease of use and featuring bespoke acoustic system technology for reduced sound levels during use, the ghd helios™ gives you the power to create a salon-quality blow dry every time. Equipped with variable temperature and power settings, including a cool shot to set your look, the power to create your dream hair style is in your hands.
This lightweight Helios rose pink hair dryer harnesses Aeroprecis™ technology, to deliver fast, smooth results with you 30% more shine* and drastically faster styling**. The advanced ionic technology of the helios™ hair dryer reduces frizz and flyaways. Designed for speed, control and a super smooth blow dry, we've dressed our most advanced hair dryer in a coat of rose pink, featuring our Take Control Now call to action.
*Technical testing, 2019, vs naturally dried hair
**Consumer testing on 101 women vs. their regular hair dryer
- ghd helios™ professional hair dryer in rose pink
- 1x professionally designed contoured nozzle
- Take Control Now: Enblazoned with our Take Control Now call to action, this is your reminder to self-check every month.
- Longer life, brushless motor: Delivers a 120kmh airflow for a quick salon-worthy blow dry.
- Aeroprecis™ technology: Bespoke areodynamic technology for intuitive styling with more precise control.
- Bespoke contoured nozzle: Designed to focus the high-power airflow for precise styling control.
- Power & temperature controls: Variable contols including cool shot for drying, styling and setting your look.
- Lightweight: Ergonomically balanced design and lightweight for comfortable use.
- Bespoke acoustic system technology: Ensuring low sound levels whilst you style.
- Drastically cuts blowdry time*: Faster styling so you have more time to take over the world.
Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- FREE Shipping on orders over $60.00
- Metro $6.00
- Rural $9.00
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- NZ Post
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 2pm, or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Authority to Leave:
- All our packages are sent as a Signature Required service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave.
- If you would prefer to have your package left with no signature required, you will need to submit a Authority To Leave request via NZPost - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place, whether attended or not. However, if the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they may leave a "Card to Call" so you can arrange re-delivery. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- Delivery instructions will not be followed without an Authority To Leave request. However, even with an ATL in place, we can not guarantee that instuctions will be followed to the letter. In particular, the courier will not call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
Hair Plus takes no responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to international addresses. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
Please read our Returns Policy here. All return requests should be submitted via the Returns policy page.