Ghd Styler Carry Case & Roll Matt
Ghd Styler Carry Case & Roll Matt
Give your styler the love it deserves by keeping it safe in this chic pouch. Matte quilted satin on the outside combines with a clever heat-resistant lining on the inside, allowing you to stash away your styler as soon as you switch it off. A heat-resistant mat, which nattily rolls up around the pouch, provides a safe resting place for your hot styler. Yes, it’s perfect for travelling , but it’s also perfect if you don’t travel and just want a cute bag for your styler. It’s OK, we understand these things. The perfect partner for all ghd stylers, but not suitable for storing ghd curve® wands & tongs.
- ghd heat resistant styler pouch
- Detachable heat resistant styler mat
Great carry case and the heat proof mat makes it easy to straighten my hair without worrying about burning anything.
Such a cute carry case and love how it’s heat resistant! Highly recommend and such a great price!
Great carry case. I don't know why I hadn't purchased one of these before! Love how it is heat resistant too.
Great service, fast shipping and very happy with my new products.
Been using ghd straighter since 12 years ago but love the shine and the Great result of this straightener, definable recommend it
Good quality & real handy to use.
Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100.00 (NZ Only)
- Metro $6.00
- Rural $9.00
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- NZ Post
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 12pm, or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery, however this is NOT guaranteed.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Authority to Leave:
- All our packages are sent as a Signature Required service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave.
- If you would prefer to have your package left with no signature required, you will need to submit a Authority To Leave request via NZPost - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place, whether attended or not. However, if the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they may leave a "Card to Call" so you can arrange re-delivery. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- Delivery instructions will not be followed without an Authority To Leave request. However, even with an ATL in place, we can not guarantee that instuctions will be followed to the letter. In particular, the courier will NOT call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
Hair Plus takes no responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
At this time, we only ship to Australia via NZPost International Air. Free shipping does not apply to international orders. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to other international addresses. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
Please read our Returns Policy here. All return requests should be submitted via the Returns policy page.