NAK Hair Colour Masque 260ml - MAGENTA
Vegan . Sulphate Free . Paraben Free
MAGENTA: A MULBERRY RED, WITH A HINT OF PLUM
Gently colours the cuticle layers of the hair with semi-permanent cationic pigments.
Restores hair fabric softness and hydration with the NAK Vegan complex of Coconut, Aloe, Rice and Pear. Enriched with strengthening Quinoa extracts and shine-enhancing Macadamia oil.
Enhances colour shine and toning lustre / preserves colour longevity / bright shades fade gradually in eight or more shampoos.
Creating vivid pops of colour and mulberry red magenta tones in colour treated hair. May be used for creative colouring in pre-lightened blonde, platinum blonde and natural hair.
Please note, Colour Masque Brights are highly pigmented and therefore have the potential to cling to porous pre-lightened blonde hair. Always apply over the top of conditioner. Not suitable for white or grey hair.
- A luxe collection of brights and pastels, designed for creative colour replenishment.
- Gently colours the outer cuticle layer of the hair, with semi-permanent cationic pigments while enhancing conditioning with our NAK Vegan Complex of Coconut, Aloe, Rice and Pear.
- Provides sheer toning control / Corrects brassy tones / Prevents colour fade and maintains colour between salon services / Conditioning colour longevity from roots to ends / Masks greys, blends style and shade variations / Gracefully fades with cleansing / Restores hair fabric softness, hydration and lustre.
- Cleanse hair with your preferred NAK Shampoo. Condition porous areas, if desired.
- Towel dry and apply 4-8 pumps of NAK Colour Masque evenly to clean damp hair.
- For less colour intensity, leave on for 3-5 minutes. For full colour intensity, leave on for up to 25 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with tepid water until water runs clear.
- Condition hair using your preferred NAK Conditioner or Treatment.
- Towel dry and finish with NAK Colour Fix Leave-In Treatment.
- Please wear gloves when using NAK Colour Masque as staining of hands, towels, tiles and grout may occur.
No fuss, nice colour and lasts really well.
I love Nak, I have been using it for several years now. The colours are awesome, the depth of the colour increases with each use and I love that it conditions my hair at the same time.
Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100.00 (NZ Only)
- Metro $6.00
- Rural $9.00
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- NZ Post
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 12pm, or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery, however this is NOT guaranteed.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Authority to Leave:
- All our packages are sent as a Signature Required service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave.
- If you would prefer to have your package left with no signature required, you will need to submit a Authority To Leave request via NZPost - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place, whether attended or not. However, if the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they may leave a "Card to Call" so you can arrange re-delivery. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- Delivery instructions will not be followed without an Authority To Leave request. However, even with an ATL in place, we can not guarantee that instuctions will be followed to the letter. In particular, the courier will NOT call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
Hair Plus takes no responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
At this time, we only ship to Australia via NZPost International Air. Free shipping does not apply to international orders. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to other international addresses. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
Please read our Returns Policy here. All return requests should be submitted via the Returns policy page.