Pulp Riot Toner 90ml - VIOLET
The Pulp Riot formula not only tones the hair but it also provides a conditioning shine, increases elasticity, restores moisture and provides a barrier to help protect from environmental damage.
- Extends the life of color
- Tones hair in 5 minutes
- Vegan and cruelty-free
Icy – blue/violet base for achieving platinum on pre-lightened blonde.
Violet – violet base to neutralising yellow tones. Process longer to achieve visible pastel violet tone.
Silver – blue base for achieving silver platinum on pre-lightened blondes. Process longer for deeper silver tone
Natural – violet base for a sunkissed tone with a balanced reflection of cool and subtle warmth
Rose Gold – red & gold base for pre-lightened blondes. A longer process time results in a deeper rose gold tone.
Ash – olive base for neutralising warm tones and creating beautiful ash blondes.
Pale Pink – A silver base and true-to-tone, perfect on its own or for blonde hair.
Moonstone – A pale violet undertone toner, perfect for removing pale yellow tones and creating beautiful metallic blonde results.
Since these toners are high-speed and progressive, you will see results in 5 minutes or less. You also have the option to process up to 20 minutes for deeper, more pigmented results.
The mixing ratio is 1:2 toner to developer. To slow down the process and give you more control, you may also choose to mix 1:3 or 1:4 by adding more developer.
Toners can be mixed for a custom hue, however application of toners should occur before applying any semi-permanent colours.
Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100.00 (NZ Only)
- Metro $6.00
- Rural $9.00
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- NZ Post
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 12pm, or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery, however this is NOT guaranteed.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Authority to Leave:
- All our packages are sent as a Signature Required service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave.
- If you would prefer to have your package left with no signature required, you will need to submit a Authority To Leave request via NZPost - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place, whether attended or not. However, if the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they may leave a "Card to Call" so you can arrange re-delivery. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- Delivery instructions will not be followed without an Authority To Leave request. However, even with an ATL in place, we can not guarantee that instuctions will be followed to the letter. In particular, the courier will NOT call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
Hair Plus takes no responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
At this time, we only ship to Australia via NZPost International Air. Free shipping does not apply to international orders. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to other international addresses. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
Please read our Returns Policy here. All return requests should be submitted via the Returns policy page.