CLOUD NINE The Wide Iron
CLOUD NINE The Wide Iron
The WIDE IRON - Ideal for LONG, THICK hair
The CLOUD NINE Wide Iron has been developed to control and style the thickest and most unruly hair types with its extra wide and super smooth ceramic plates.
The innovative temperature control feature of this multi award winning iron allows you to choose from seven different temperatures, ensuring optimum performance for all hair types. The floating, mineral-coated ceramic plates are proven to be kinder to the hair, leaving it feeling conditioned and cared for.
The CLOUD NINE Wide Iron comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty. Simply register your product to activate.
The added beauty of less heat is less damage to the hair.
Features and Benefits:
- Temperature Control: The LED panel gives a clear indication of temperature which you can adjust as you require.
- Black Ceramic Plates: The special and mysterious ingredient incorporated into the black plates gives your hair added shine and sparkle, each and every time you use your iron.
- Swivel Cord Unique to Cloud Nine: You can enjoy incredible freedom of movement when styling your hair.
- Heat Guard: As soon as you're finished using your iron, you can clasp it back together, slip on the protective heat guard and allow it to cool down.
- Hibernation Mode: This intelligent sleep technology automatically kicks in when the iron has been switched on, but not used for 30 minutes. When in this mode it will cool down to 'box temperature'.
- RFID Chip: We can track your iron and monitor it to ensure it's a genuine product only sold through authorised Cloud Nine stockists.
What's in the box:
- THE WIDE IRON: Wider plates for bigger, thicker, longer hair. With Kinder Styling Technology for healthier, stronger, shinier hair every time you style.
- STYLE CASE: The branded protective case fits all CLOUD NINE irons and wands. Safely and tidily storage to avoid scratching and damage.
- HEAT GUARD: Individually sized for each of our irons, the heat guard clasps over the plates after styling to cool them down without damaging surfaces.
Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- FREE Shipping on orders over $60.00
- Metro $6.00
- Rural $9.00
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- NZ Post
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 2pm, or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Authority to Leave:
- All our packages are sent as a Signature Required service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave.
- If you would prefer to have your package left with no signature required, you will need to submit a Authority To Leave request via NZPost - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place, whether attended or not. However, if the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they may leave a "Card to Call" so you can arrange re-delivery. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- Delivery instructions will not be followed without an Authority To Leave request. However, even with an ATL in place, we can not guarantee that instuctions will be followed to the letter. In particular, the courier will not call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
Hair Plus takes no responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to international addresses. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
Please read our Returns Policy here. All return requests should be submitted via the Returns policy page.