CLOUD NINE The Original Iron Pro Pearl
CLOUD NINE The Original Iron Pro Pearl
CLOUD NINE are taking styling to new lengths. With the Oriignal Iron Pro, the hairstraightener that styles and straightens your hair’s health back to life. Featuring the revolutionary Revive Mode for healthier, stronger, shinier hair with styles that last and all the Kinder Styling Technology of their full range.
85% of women said their hair felt and looked SHINIER, HEALTHIER and GLOSSIER using CLOUD NINE.
- Revive Mode: Revolutionary Revive Mode works to minimises friction, vibrating at 8,000 times a minute at the controlled temperature of 150°C to maintain style for longer while restoring hair’s natural health.
- Variable Temperature Control: With heat settings ranging from 100-200°C for styling at lower temperatures without the unnecessary heat damage.
- Mineral-Infused Ceramic Plates: Infused with CLOUD NINE's signature healing minerals Sericite to seal the hair’s cuticle and lock in moisture for shinier hair every time you style.
- Floating Ceramic Plates: Ceramic Mineral-Infused Floating plates cushion the impact minimising drag and friction on the hair to minimise split ends and breakage.
Available in both Pearl and Pink, pick the Pro that gets your style.
To get your kind of style, we’re even treating you to a style case worth $50 and a protective heat guard.
Features & Benefits:
Get much more from your styling session. The Original Iron Pro gives you more style in much less time, while adding the extra kind option of the Revive Mode as your weekly hair health treatment.
- REVOLUTIONARY REVIVE MODE: Revolutionary Revive Mode works to minimises friction, vibrating at 8,000 times a minute at the controlled temperature of 150°C to maintain style for longer while restoring hair’s natural health.
- HEAT FOR YOUR HAIR: Variable Temperature Control includes heat settings ranging from 100-200°C for styling at lower temperatures without the unnecessary heat.
- SIGNATURE MINERAL-INFUSED CERAMIC PLATES: Infused with our signature healing minerals Sericite and Tourmaline to seal the hair’s cuticle and lock in moisture for shinier hair every time you style.
- PREDICTIVE HEAT TECHNOLOGY: Equipped with innovative Predictive Heat Technology which monitors the Iron’s heating system ensuring heat is evenly distributed across the plates, for precise and effective styling.
- STYLE WITHOUT SNAGGING: Our Ceramic Mineral-Infused Floating plates cushion the impact minimising drag and friction on the hair to minimise split ends and breakage.
- SWIVEL CORD: The unique swivel cord pivots to style even in hard to reach areas of the hair, eliminating friction or cord tangle for longer lasting product life.
What's in the box:
- THE ORIGINAL IRON PRO (PEARL): The Iron that styles and straightens your hair back to life. With Kinder Styling Technology for healthier, stronger, shinier hair every time you style.
- HEAT GUARD: Individually sized for each of our irons, the heat guard clasps over the plates after styling to cool them down without damaging surfaces.
- LUXURY FAUX LEATHER CASE: A branded faux-leather style case for storing and transporting your CLOUD NINE products.
Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- FREE Shipping on orders over $60.00
- Metro $6.00
- Rural $9.00
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- NZ Post
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 2pm, or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Authority to Leave:
- All our packages are sent as a Signature Required service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave.
- If you would prefer to have your package left with no signature required, you will need to submit a Authority To Leave request via NZPost - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place, whether attended or not. However, if the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they may leave a "Card to Call" so you can arrange re-delivery. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- Delivery instructions will not be followed without an Authority To Leave request. However, even with an ATL in place, we can not guarantee that instuctions will be followed to the letter. In particular, the courier will not call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
Hair Plus takes no responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to international addresses. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
Please read our Returns Policy here. All return requests should be submitted via the Returns policy page.