NAK Hair Ultimate Treatment 150ml
- 60 Second Repair
- Strengthens & rejuvenates damaged hair.
- Vegan . Sulphate Free . Paraben Free
A luxurious strengthening treatment designed to rejuvenate hair in 60 seconds. Returns tensile strength, shine and balance to the hair structure. Smoothes rough, porous hair strands into a soft and manageable condition.
Deep penetrating treatment that assists to repair/ moisturise and rebuild tensile strength/ smoothing the surface layer of the hair/ increasing shine.
Love this makes my hair feel soft and fabulous you don't need to leave in for to long the smell is amazing also
From the very first time of using Nak Ultimate Treatment I found my hair to be shiny, lustrous and healthier. I would recommend Nak for anyone with dry lifeless hair.
Very good product, I have a blonde bleached long hair… I didn’t feel diference between nak and olaplex… and the price is soooo much better
Love the nak products great treatment for my long hair
I like this product and I bought it as a gift for my friend, but the box was broken when I received it...
Great for split ends.Only took a minute.Very good
Love how this 60 second treatment nourishes my fine hair and brings back life into my colour!!
This is by far the best treatment I've used. My hair is lightened, chemically damaged and very dry and wasn't in such good condition. Since using this treatment, my broken hair has grown out so much and is now looking and feeling so much healthier. I was sceptical with this product being something you use before conditioner or a mask, but am so glad i tried it out. I'm onto my second one now!
Very easy to use and my hair was soft and silky after only one use
Nak Ultimate Treatment 150ml
Thank you for your patience with me explaining about which products were right for my long hair
This is the most amazing product and literally in 1 minute my hair feels so smooth and you smell like you have just left the salon! Highly recommend
Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100.00 (NZ Only)
- Metro $6.00
- Rural $9.00
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- NZ Post
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 12pm, or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery, however this is NOT guaranteed.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Authority to Leave:
- All our packages are sent as a Signature Required service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave.
- If you would prefer to have your package left with no signature required, you will need to submit a Authority To Leave request via NZPost - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place, whether attended or not. However, if the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they may leave a "Card to Call" so you can arrange re-delivery. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- Delivery instructions will not be followed without an Authority To Leave request. However, even with an ATL in place, we can not guarantee that instuctions will be followed to the letter. In particular, the courier will NOT call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
Hair Plus takes no responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
At this time, we only ship to Australia via NZPost International Air. Free shipping does not apply to international orders. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to other international addresses. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
Please read our Returns Policy here. All return requests should be submitted via the Returns policy page.