NAK Hair Care 4 Ends Leave-in Moisturiser 200ml
sun care . thermal care . moisture care
A daily leave-in moisturiser for the mid-lengths and ends of your hair. use daily to detangle, increase softness and shine while improving overall condition. UV and thermal protectors safeguard from sun exposure and high levels of heat styling.
Apply to clean towel dried hair prior to blow-drying and ironing or use daily on dry styled hair.
Lovely products fast shipping thanks
I was greatly disappointed with this product. While I understand a leave-in moisturiser is different from a hair serum, this product did everything but moisturise my hair. It left a horrible, sticky residue and made my hair feel like straw. I used this product twice (before discarding it) after cleaning my hair with the two different types of shampoo/conditioner I have, to see whether it was either of these products that affects the moisturiser's efficacy. However, both times produced the same results - straw-like, dry and tacky ends. I would highly suggest updating the description of this product on your website, so it is marketed more as a hair styling product, rather than a hair-care treatment, or just removing the product from your stock altogether as it genuinely doesn't serve its intended purpose at all.
Nak Care 4 Ends Leave-in Moisturiser 200ml
Does help detangle hair after washing.
Adds some moisture, but if you put to much in, it feel sticky.
I have medium length hair, that is wavy. It makes it hold curls better.
Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100.00 (NZ Only)
- Metro $6.00
- Rural $9.00
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- NZ Post
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 12pm, or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery, however this is NOT guaranteed.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Authority to Leave:
- All our packages are sent as a Signature Required service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave.
- If you would prefer to have your package left with no signature required, you will need to submit a Authority To Leave request via NZPost - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place, whether attended or not. However, if the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they may leave a "Card to Call" so you can arrange re-delivery. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- Delivery instructions will not be followed without an Authority To Leave request. However, even with an ATL in place, we can not guarantee that instuctions will be followed to the letter. In particular, the courier will NOT call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
Hair Plus takes no responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
At this time, we only ship to Australia via NZPost International Air. Free shipping does not apply to international orders. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to other international addresses. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
Please read our Returns Policy here. All return requests should be submitted via the Returns policy page.