Kevin Murphy Blow Dry Ever Thicken 150ml
Kevin Murphy Blow Dry Ever Thicken 150ml
Thicken your hair EVER-y time you blow dry. EVER.THICKEN is our thickening, heat-activated style extender featuring Long Chain Polymers and a volumising Cotton Sprout Complex that creates thicker, fuller hair. Activated by the heat of your blow dryer, this weightless spray also helps lock out humidity and extend your style for a long-lasting, frizz-free finish.
- Humidity Resistant
- Creates Thickness
- Style Extender
- Sulphate Free
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
How to use:
Apply after shampooing and conditioning to towel dried hair. Separate hair into sections and spray liberally. Blow dry each section with the brush of your choice to activate the smoothing technology and increase longevity of style. You can also use a hot tool to further enhance the shape of your style.
Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- Metro $6.00
- Rural $9.00
- Express Tonight Delivery (Auckland inner-city suburbs only) $15.00 MORE INFO
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- NZ Post
- Express Tonight Delivery: If you live in a qualifying inner-city suburb, we can deliver in-stock products between 6pm – 9pm on the same day your order is dispatched. Click HERE for more information
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 12pm (see the alert above for AUCKLAND deliveries), or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Authority to Leave:
- All our packages are sent as a Signature Required service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave.
- If you would prefer to have your package left with no signature required, you will need to submit a Authority To Leave request via NZPost - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place, whether attended or not. However, if the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they may leave a "Card to Call" so you can arrange re-delivery. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- Delivery instructions will not be followed without an Authority To Leave request. However, even with an ATL in place, we can not guarantee that instuctions will be followed to the letter. In particular, the courier will not call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
Hair Plus takes no responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
At this time, we only ship to Australia via NZPost International Air. Free shipping does not apply to international orders. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to other international addresses. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
Please read our Returns Policy here. All return requests should be submitted via the Returns policy page.