Kevin Murphy Young Again 100ml
Kevin Murphy Young Again 100ml
The ultimate daily indulgence for damaged and ageing hair – YOUNG.AGAIN a weightless leave-in treatment oil from our ANTI-AGEING regimen. Infused with Immortelle to help counteract oxidation and therefore the ageing process, our intensely nurturing treatment oil delivers deep conditioning benefits that leave hair feeling soft and smooth with an overall boost to shine. Use daily to fight the fight against hair ageing and to provide protection against environmental stressors, and heat damage.
- Weightless, nutrient-rich oil
- Antioxidant-rich blend helps to restore and replenish the hair
- Helps promote elasticity and increase shine
- Adds moisture to dry, damaged hair
- Deeply nourishing and conditioning
- Ideal for dry, damaged and brittle hair
- Sulphate, paraben and cruelty-free
- Offers heat protection up to 200°F / 93°C
How to use:
APPLY. INFUSE. DRY. Apply YOUNG.AGAIN to freshly washed hair and before any styling products. Once dried, you can apply a small amount of YOUNG.AGAIN to dry hair to increase the smoothness of the hair and remove any flyaway strands. Use as part of our ANTI-AGEING regimen with YOUNG.AGAIN.WASH, RINSE and MASQUE.
I love this, and have been using it for several years. It’s smoothes out any frizz, conditions my coloured hair and makes it feel nice and soft. A little goes a long way so even though it’s a bit pricey, a bottle lasts a long time.
Amazing product - does everything it says it will do without leaving your hair feeling stripped or heavy with product. I have very thick, coarse hair and not only does this soften but also hydrates while giving my hair a nice oil-free shine. My hair dries out less while using this, and the effects last even longer when used with the masque and treatment oil. Highly recommend for any hair type, but especially for people with thick, dry, coarse/damaged hair.
My hair was brittle and dry, once I used product my hair soft and smooth more manageable and added shine highly recommended
Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100.00 (NZ Only)
- Metro $6.00
- Rural $9.00
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- NZ Post
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 12pm, or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery, however this is NOT guaranteed.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Authority to Leave:
- All our packages are sent as a Signature Required service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave.
- If you would prefer to have your package left with no signature required, you will need to submit a Authority To Leave request via NZPost - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place, whether attended or not. However, if the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they may leave a "Card to Call" so you can arrange re-delivery. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- Delivery instructions will not be followed without an Authority To Leave request. However, even with an ATL in place, we can not guarantee that instuctions will be followed to the letter. In particular, the courier will NOT call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
Hair Plus takes no responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
At this time, we only ship to Australia via NZPost International Air. Free shipping does not apply to international orders. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to other international addresses. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
Please read our Returns Policy here. All return requests should be submitted via the Returns policy page.