Angel Iris Restorative Leave in Treatment 150ml
Angel Iris Restorative Leave in Treatment 150ml
This powerful restorative treatment delivers an intense dose of nourishment and antioxidants. Iris Florentina extract strengthens and repairs, to reverse damage and smooth the hair. Ginko Biloba provides thermal protection and argan oil adds shine.
Shake well before use. Spray evenly onto hair, leave in.
Iris Florentina root extract has long been used for its anti aging properties and contains natural isoflavones which have powerful anti oxidant benefits. This range will fortify the hair structure by intensely restoring, reconstructing and hydrating.
- No sodium lauryl sulfate (sls)
- No paraffin oil or vaseline
- No propylene glycol, No cocamide dea
- No animal testing.
- No parabens
- Oganic natural ingredients
- GMP and FDA certified
Light refreshing spray. Smells so good too
Totally a fantastic product. It certainly does do what it is meant to. Untangles knotty hair. Would highly recommend for this use
Highly recommend. Works wonders
Love how nice this makes my hair feel
It just works so well on my light frizzies that look like a static electric halo. Doesn’t take much either.
Love the whole iris range!! Best hair products I have ever used.
I love this leave in treatment and use it every time I wash my hair. I also use the Angel Iris shampoo and conditioner. The leave in treatment leaves my hair softer and smoother and improves my blow dry. Some days I let my hair dry naturally after spraying in the leave in treatment and that works well too.
The Angel Iris Restorative Leave in treatment is an easy to use product made in Heaven!
It has has banished my "fly away" hair and now my hair is so silky and shiny.
Love product, doesn't irritate my scalpe, great product. ✅
I really like it
Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100.00 (NZ Only)
- Metro $6.00
- Rural $9.00
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- NZ Post
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 12pm, or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery, however this is NOT guaranteed.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Authority to Leave:
- All our packages are sent as a Signature Required service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave.
- If you would prefer to have your package left with no signature required, you will need to submit a Authority To Leave request via NZPost - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place, whether attended or not. However, if the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they may leave a "Card to Call" so you can arrange re-delivery. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- Delivery instructions will not be followed without an Authority To Leave request. However, even with an ATL in place, we can not guarantee that instuctions will be followed to the letter. In particular, the courier will NOT call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
Hair Plus takes no responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
At this time, we only ship to Australia via NZPost International Air. Free shipping does not apply to international orders. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to other international addresses. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
Please read our Returns Policy here. All return requests should be submitted via the Returns policy page.