Triumph & Disaster Road Less Travelled Kit
A road less travelled; that thing you are chasing after, or maybe running from, a path that just needs treading, or just the one you found yourself on. We made this kit to help along the way, to provide options and some style advice while you ponder your next move on your Road Less Travelled.
Let it help light your way.
This Haircare Travel Set includes:
- 1 X Olive Canvas Bag of joy. T&D's signature water-resistant orange lining protects your potions inside our toiletries bag. The wide clam-style zip opening lets you organise & access your entire range of supplies quickly plus the robust yet flexible canvas outer saves crucial space in your carry-on. L: 200mm x H: 80mm x D: 140mm approximately (8in x 3in x 5.5in)
- 1 x 25g Coltrane Clay Little Puck – Matte finish with medium hold styling clay with Beeswax, Pracaxi Oil, Brazil Wax & Kaolin/Green Clay.
- 1 x 25g Ponsonby Pomade Little Puck – High shine with medium hold water-based pomade with Harakeke Oil (NZ Flax Oil), Dragon's Blood (yes, it's a thing) & Argan Oil.
- 1 x 25g Fibre Royale Little Puck – Natural lustre with strong hold styling paste with Beeswax, Argan Oil & Kawakawa Extract.
- 1 X Organic Cotton Face Cloth - Compact, easy to rinse & ideal for a hundred different uses during your journey but we suggest combining with our Logic Toner, Ritual Cleanser or YLF Body Wash.
- 1 x 90ml Bottle of 100% Natural Shampoo with cooling Peppermint Oil, Hydrolysed Keratin, Argan Oil, Tazmen Pepper, Acacia Concinna, Desert Date & Gypsophila Root.
- 1 X 90ml Bottle of 100% Natural Detangling Conditioner with Mint & Cucumber fragrance, Keratin, Argan Oil, Tazmen Pepper & Colza Plant.
Really great quality
Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100.00 (NZ Only)
- Metro $6.00
- Rural $9.00
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- NZ Post
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 12pm, or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery, however this is NOT guaranteed.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Authority to Leave:
- All our packages are sent as a Signature Required service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave.
- If you would prefer to have your package left with no signature required, you will need to submit a Authority To Leave request via NZPost - https://www.nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving/delivery-options/parcel-leave. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place, whether attended or not. However, if the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they may leave a "Card to Call" so you can arrange re-delivery. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- Delivery instructions will not be followed without an Authority To Leave request. However, even with an ATL in place, we can not guarantee that instuctions will be followed to the letter. In particular, the courier will NOT call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
Hair Plus takes no responsibility for orders that are lost or stolen once the parcel has been delivered to the correct delivery address.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
At this time, we only ship to Australia via NZPost International Air. Free shipping does not apply to international orders. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to other international addresses. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
Please read our Returns Policy here. All return requests should be submitted via the Returns policy page.