Pay for your purchases over four simple instalments
Pay for your purchase over four equal instalments, due every two weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best.
Pay nothing extra when you pay on time
If you make repayments on time, you’ll only ever pay the price of the item you’ve purchased. The only fees Afterpay charges are late fees for missed payments.
No new card applications, instant approval online
Forget about long, complicated application forms. Afterpay’s proprietary platform makes it quick and easy to get approved instantly and keep shopping.
- Afterpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 equal instalments due every 2 weeks.
- You must be over 18 years old and be the authorised holder of an eligible debit/credit card to apply (see clause 2.4 for eligibility criteria).
- All orders are subject to Afterpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Afterpay will not be available to you. For more information on assessment and checks, see clause 6.2
- As part of our approval process, we may conduct a pre-authorisation on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first instalment - see clause 6.2(f)
- You can make repayments to Afterpay any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically try process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply – initial $10 late fee, and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- For each order below $40, a maximum of one $10 late fee may be applied per order. For each order of $40 or above, the total of the late fees that may be applied are capped at 25% of the original order value or $51, whichever is less. See Schedule 1.
- If you won’t be able to pay us on time, please contact us as soon as possible.
- The delivery/quality of goods and all refunds is the responsibility of the retailer where you make the purchase.