Courier Charges Within New Zealand
- FREE Shipping on orders over $60.00
- Metro $5.00
- Rural $9.00
- We don't charge extra for dangerous goods. However, the delivery is Economy and will be on a 2 day service and can take longer for dangerous goods
- NZ Post for the majority of deliveries Internationally.
- We aim to dispatch your order the same day if placed before 2pm, or after receiving your payment via internet banking. During public holidays and weekends, parcels are sent the next available working/business day. Also, payments made via Internet transfer on the weekend, will generally show in our account Tuesday morning.
- Small Parcels are targeted for Overnight delivery.
- Rural, Larger & Dangerous goods (ie: Aerosols) may take 1-3 days.
- Parcels may also take longer on public holidays and weekends or rural deliveries.
- Parcels sent on Fridays are delivered on Monday. There no Saturday deliveries.
Signature Required / Non Signature Required:
- We use a Signature Required service as our standard service. This means that the courier will need a Signature Required on delivery so someone must be available to receive. If you are not available, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery. There is also multiple options for parcel redirection.
- If you would prefer your package to be sent NON SIGNATURE REQUIRED, please note NON SIGNATURE REQUIRED or ATL in your delivery instructions in capital letters. This will mean you will not need to be home to sign for your package. The courier will leave your package in a safe place. (ATL) orders at the address provided, whether attended or not. You also release Hair Plus from all liability if an incorrect address is supplied or a parcel is stolen from your property after delivery.
- If the courier does not believe there is a safe place to leave the package, they will leave a 'Card to Call' so you can arrange re-delivery.
- Notes in your delivery instructions may or may not be followed by the courier. We can not guarantee that instructions will be followed to the letter. In particular, our courier will not call in advance to arrange delivery at a specific time.
All orders dispatched receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. All parcels can be tracked unless otherwise stated.
Yes we ship internationally, with excellent pricing. Prices will vary depending on what is purchased. All prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
Estimated time frames are:
- Australia - 2-20 Days
- Worldwide - 4-20 Days
Please note: Any aerosols (pressurised cans) are classed as dangerous goods and cannot be sent internationally as it is against the law for us to do so.
Due to the nature of these items, we take all necessary care in packaging but accept no responsibility in the event that they get damaged. However, we will proceed with the standard claim procedure with the courier company, which can take some time. We cannot offer a refund or replacement product until all the documentation has been filed and approved.
Returns, Damaged Faulty or Incorrect Items
If your item has arrived damaged, faulty or is incorrect or missing please contact us within 7 days by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo. We will do our best to send a replacement or lodge a claim with the courier.
Please don't throw this away as we may require the product to be returned.
Hair Plus will accept returns for faulty or defective items within a reasonable timeframe as long as the fault or defect is reported as soon as it occurs. You cannot claim if:
- You used the product in a way that a reasonable consumer would not
- You broke or lost the product
- You modified the product, and this is what caused the issue
- You changed your mind
Shop 3, 251 Travis Road
North New Brighton
If you have any questions, please email our friendly team!
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantees Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold on the Hair Plus website. In the event that goods sold are deficient or are faulty, the Seller has the obligation to repair, replace or refund.
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer from being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.